Tour Departs – 11 July 2018.
Tour Length – 22 Days.
We are delighted to again present this unique Australian tour in 2018. Australia is a ‘big country’ but no other region portrays the vastness, the variety and the beauty of the country more so than the Northern Territory and northern Western Australia. It is a land of spectacular contrasts, incredible mountain ranges, waterways teeming with wildlife and waterfalls cascading over towering escarpments. Enjoy river, lake and harbour cruises, breath-taking scenery of the superb flora and fauna. You will experience warm blue sky days and mild evenings.
The contrast of the outback to the Indian Ocean make the regions a ‘must see’. The tour itinerary will ensure you have an unbelievably “beaut” Australian holiday. The tour has operated so successfully in its current format for a number of years now but each year we still make little changes to further enhance the total experience. There will be so many daily highlights in your travels and let’s not forget the delightful towns and cities such as Alice Springs, Darwin, Broome and Perth.
- Ayers Rock 2 nights (sightseeing and evening sunset drinks at the Rock).
- Alice Springs 2 nights
- Tennant Creek – lunch at “Daly Waters” Outback Pub.
- Mataranka Thermal Springs.
- 2 days Kakadu National Park including famous Yellow Water billabong cruise and fabulous wildlife and birdlife.
- Darwin 3 nights including sightseeing and sunset harbour dinner cruise.
- Litchfield National Park
- Katherine Gorge Cruise – Lake Argyle and magnificent Ord River wildlife cruise.
- Argyle Diamond Mine.
- Halls Creek.
- Fitzroy Crossing.
- Derby & Boab Prison Tree.
- Broome 2 nights.
- 2 nights Perth with sightseeing.
On a tour such as this with some big distances involved on some of the days, your comfort is an absolute priority. The state-of-the art luxury touring coach, equipped with toilet, will ensure your comfort on the road, while the accommodation includes some outstanding hotels and resorts. We have included many meals in the tour cost – so leave the scales at home!!