Tour Departs: 12 June 2018.
Tour Length: 23 Days.
This tour follows the same format as our 2017 tour which was yet again a real “hit” with the group that travelled. It includes many of the highlights of both Vietnam and Cambodia, and while each country has its own distinct history and culture, they complement each other with their diverse landscape, scenery, magnificent sites and of course friendly people. Add to this, a wonderful 7 night luxury cruise down the Mekong River and you have a very special tour.
A land of natural beauty and stunning landscapes, of bustling energy and wonderful culinary delights, and especially a land of warm and welcoming people.
- Hanoi, the nation’s capital, a mixture of colonial charm and city hustle and bustle.
- Cruise magical Halong Bay for 2 nights – simply stunning.
- Hoi An, river port and shoppers paradise.
- Saigon, the commercial heart reflecting its French heritage.
- A land of contrasts with a history that is spiritually uplifting and thought provoking. Peace now reigns in this magical kingdom and the welcoming smiles of the Khmer people add to the majesty of the spectacular sites.
- Siem Reap and its riverside setting – discover the world of Cambodian cuisine at Shinta Mani Cooking School.
- The Temples of Angkor Wat, a spectacular blend of symbolism and symmetry where earth reaches for the heavens.
- Phnom Penh, the chaotic yet inspirational capital, the political and economic hub of the country.
- Learn about the infamous Khmer Rouge.
7 Night Mekong River Cruise “The Jahan”
- First boutique-style river cruise ship for the Mekong (built in 2011).
- Distinctive British Colonial design throughout the ship.
- Spacious cabins with en-suite private balcony and the finest amenities.
- Excellent on-board facilities including pool and spa.
- Finest cuisine and entertainment afloat on the Mekong.
- Private shore excursions included along with outstanding service.