Are you ready for a change?
Have you been a travel agent previously and thinking about getting back in to it?
Currently a travel broker looking for additional hours in the travel industry?
Maher Tours provides fully escorted, international tours focusing on the “retired or nearly retired” traveller. We create each tour itinerary ourselves and ensure they are fully inclusive and offer a quality experience for all our clients. We have many repeat clients, with some having travelled on over 25 tours!
Prior experience in the travel industry as an agent or broker is a requirement. We require an experienced travel industry professional with great customer relationship and communication skills.
Part Time OR Full Time
The role will likely be part time initially, Monday – Friday from 9am – 1pm. Then moving towards a full time position towards the end of this year, however there is a possibility for the role to be full time for the right candidate.
What does the role look like:
- Be professional with great customer relationship & communication skills
- Have a great sense of humour, happy to have fun as well as work hard
- Part of a small team of 5 working in a relaxed environment
- Understand how to get the work done when required
- Encourage your initiative to develop new and exciting tours
- The role will report to the General Manager
- 2+ years experience working within the travel industry
- Excellent working knowledge of Sabre for airline reservations
- Exceptional communication skills customer support
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous travel experience with groups, wholesale or corporate travel is an advantage
- Expert, professional level verbal / written English skills
- High levels of attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise
- Excellent phone manner
Only accepting New Zealand citizens or residents with valid work permits.
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org