As travel around the world is gaining in popularity, it is important to book now to secure your space. Our COVID policy is designed to allow you to travel with confidence.
Please note that it is a requirement to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to join any of our tours. You will be required to show your vaccination passport to the tour leader prior to joining the group. Failure to produce your vaccine passport will result in you not being permitted to join the tour and will constitute a non refundable cancellation of the tour.
For our international tours, we will be closely monitoring the changes to NZ travel restrictions. We will not send out final invoices unless there is unrestricted travel to the countries in the itinerary.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO COVID
Unless otherwise specified in our confirmation letter to you, or subsequently advised to you, up until the tour departs, should travel not be legally possible due to New Zealand Government restrictions imposed (including the requirement to enter a MIQ facility for 14 days on return to NZ) as a result of COVID-19 over the tour dates, we will:
1.New Zealand Tours
- Reschedule the tour to a future date as soon as travel can resume.
- Should the future date not be suitable, then a full refund of the tour price will be made including the Initial Deposit.
- Tours that incorporate a cruise component.
- Additional deposit requirements and cancellation terms will be provided in our confirmation.
- All payments made will be transferred to future tour dates as per the cruise company conditions.
- All other tours
- Up until final payment is made, all deposits will be fully refundable.
- Once final payment has been made, only money able to be recovered can be refunded. All other payments will be transferred to future tour dates.
Should travel restrictions be imposed while on tour, we will seek credits or refunds on all unused portions of the itinerary but cannot be guaranteed.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with our latest news and receive exclusive deals!