Tour Departs: 26August 2021
Tour Length: 8 Days
Tour Brochure ( please click):
Join us on this exciting tour to explore the West Coast and the Deep South! While all seasons in the South Island are magnificent,
there is something special about winter. The sights of the South Island’s spectacular snowy mountains will blow you away as
well as providing opportunities for capturing some stunning photographs.
On this fantastic 7-night package, we incorporate the best scenery of New Zealand’s southern mountains, rivers, lakes, and places
off the beaten track.
- TranzAlpine – Rail Journey across the snowy Southern Alps
- Shantytown – Recreated 19th-century mining town offering steam train rides, gold panning & historic re-enactments.
- Franz Josef Glacier – Offers visitors a rare opportunity to experience a dynamic glacial environment, in a temperate environment.
- Lake Wanaka – Explore this picturesque lakeside town surrounded by snowy mountains, stroll the streets and be inspired by galleries, stylish shops and a great selection of cool cafes.
- Milford Sound – We enjoy a day cruise of this world-renowned natural wonder with towering peaks, cascading waterfalls and amazing wildlife.
- Queenstown – Surrounded by majestic mountains and set on the shores of crystal-clear Lake Wakatipu, be immersed in the natural beauty and unique energy of the region.