Tour Departs: 14 June 2021
Tour Length: 7 Days
Tour Brochure ( please click):
Feel like a short break away during the middle of the year? If you would like to join a small group of like-minded Kiwis sampling some of the best wines, food, and scenery available then come and join us.
Staying in some luxurious hotels throughout, with plenty of sightseeing and majority of your meals included, this tour is full of highlights and we look forward to you joining us.
- 2 nights Porters Boutique Hotel in Havelock North
- Lunch at Mission Estate
- Full day touring Hawkes Bay, including the Napier Art Deco area in Vintage cars.
- Mount Bruce
- Kahikatea Gardens and Greytown
- Peppers Resort in Martinborough
- A beautiful lunch function at Peppers
- Wellington highlights of Zealandia, Weta Workshop and Te Papa
- Tour Leader will be Annie Selander who promises homemade Christmas cake!
To find out and to book, please view our booking page here.