Tour Departs: 6 November 2021
Tour Length: 15 Days
Tour Brochure ( please click):
Join us on this incredible adventure, discovering some of the best sights the Deep South has to offer! Begin the tour with 3-nights in beautiful Wanaka, before a 2-night stay in the luxurious Millbrook Resort. Enjoy a leisurely cruise on Lake Wakatipu on board the famous TSS Earnslaw to Walter Peak High Country Farm, along with Chantecler Gardens. We then head to Manapouri to join an unforgettable overnight cruise on Doubtful Sound, the deepest of all the fiords in New Zealand.
Special highlights include a 4WD Experience accessing a wide range of unique backcountry tracks in the High Country & Danseys Pass, a 2-night stay at the Hermitage Mount Cook at the top of Lake Pukaki and within Aoraki Dark Sky Reserve & a Tasman Glacial Encounter. And more!
- 3-nights Wanaka incl. Lake Cruise, 4WD Country Station, Mt. Difficulty Vineyard
- 2-nights at Millbrook Resort Arrowtown, incl. Chantecler Gardens visit and TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Lunch
- Overnight Doubtful Sounds Cruise•Stewart Island Visit
- 2-nights Dunedin•4WD Experience over Danseys Pass
- 2-nights at Mount Cook
- Mount Cook National Park incl Tasman Glacier Encounter
- Lake Tekapo
- 1-night Christchurch