Tour Departs: 5 August 2018.
Tour Length: 27 Days.
For 2018 we have given this tour a new look. The itinerary combines both coach touring and cruising. Our starting point is the great city of London, a city immersed in history yet full of innovation and diversity, before we travel to the southwest of England and the counties of Devon and Cornwall. Waiting for us is breath-taking scenery featuring a magnificent coastline, idyllic fishing villages, desolate moorland and so much more. We continue our journey into the heart of England visiting the historic city of Bath before touring the Cotswold region where nature seems to be displayed at its very best – lush rolling hills, quaint villages, bustling market towns, and gently flowing rivers. Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon, and the university city of Oxford are on our itinerary before we start the next stage of the tour.
All aboard the magnificent “Royal Princess” for a 12-night cruise showcasing the British Isles and Ireland. Unpack your bags for a wonderful exploration in absolute comfort.
- London, the “grand old lady” – there is just something special about the place, no matter how many times you may have visited. A special included treat is a luncheon cruise on the River Thames as part of our full day of touring.
- Enjoy 9 days touring Devon and Cornwall as well as the historic city of Bath, the Cotswolds and Oxford. Wonderful coastal scenery contrasting with the lush rolling rural landscapes. Plymouth, Penzance, Lands End, St Ives, Glastonbury, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford.
- Special Highlight – a visit to the “Eden Project” where the largest greenhouses in the world have been built to create tropical, temperate and desert-like environments
- Special Highlight Meal – we enjoy lunch at Rick Stein’s signature restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant in Padstow
- 12 night cruise of the British Isles & Ireland with a choice of Inside or Balcony Staterooms.