Tour Departs: 9 July 2018
Tour Length: 29 Days
In 2018, we are again repeating this tour a very special region of Europe. While 20 years ago, the very word “Balkans” translated into ethnic strife and civil wars, today, the region welcomes and enthrals visitors with its rich, though often turbulent history, charming multicultural towns, impressive monasteries and citadels dotting the hillsides, mighty mountains, beautiful forests and lakes, and hundreds of kilometres of pristine coastline.
We start our journey in Athens, Greece, before joining our coach to journey up through Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia Hercegovina, Slovenia and finally to wonderful Venice in Italy. It is from here that we complete the odyssey with a relaxing 7-night cruise aboard the magnificent Celebrity ship “Celebrity Constellation” which takes us down the Dalmatian coast and into the Mediterranean and the Greek Islands before concluding in Rome.
- Athens for 3 nights
- Corinth, Delphi, Monasteries of Meteora
- Lake Ohrid, Tirana.
- Magical Dubrovnik
- Mostar and historic Sarajevo
- Split including day cruise to Hvar
- Plitvice Lakes & Lake Bled
- 7 nights aboard “Celebrity Constellation”
- A choice of Ocean View or Balcony Staterooms
- Commencing in Venice
- Visiting the islands of Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos
- Naples and concluding in Rome