Tour Departs: 31 July 2018.
Tour Length: 15 Days.
Queensland is home to some of the world’s most treasured natural wonders. Where else would you find regions bursting with everything that makes for the perfect holiday. Our itinerary is uniquely different and full of highlights yet maintaining that relaxed holiday pace. The tour spends most of the time in the winterless north of Queensland, a region which offers a diversity of scenery – lush and fertile regions, the world renowned Great Barrier Reef, island resorts, exciting tropical towns and cities. Enjoy another of Australia’s iconic rail journeys between Brisbane and Cairns. Join us for a great tour.
- Brisbane for 3 nights.
- Tilt Train high speed train to Bundaberg.
- Premium Rail bed accommodation on the overnight rail journey to Townsville.
- Magnetic Island for 2 nights.
- Townsville for 2 nights.
- Port Douglas
- Cape Tribulation & Daintree.
- Great Barrier Reef.
- Kuranda Skyrail Cableway & Scenic Railway.