Tour Departs: 10 August 2018.
Tour Length: 25 Days.
This is a remarkable tour in every respect, exploring South America – a spectacular continent like no other! Join us on this amazing tour as we witness the awe-inspiring scenery, different cultures and absorb the history of this captivating area. The itinerary is leisurely and comfortable, with an excellent standard of accommodation. Beginning in Buenos Aires, the tour includes all of the major highlights South America has to offer such as Iguazu Falls, Rio de Janeiro, Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley & the Amazon.
- Buenos Aires – The ‘Paris’ of South America.
- Iguassu Falls – surely the most beautiful waterfall in the world, in a magical setting
- Rio de Janeiro – Copacabana Beach, Corcovado and the Statue of “Christ the Redeemer”,
- “Sugar Loaf”, Carnival Show
- Cusco – Once the capital of the Inca Empire
- Full day tour of Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu excursion
- Lima – The capital of Peru
LUXURY PERU RAIL ‘LAKE TITICACA’ TRAIN JOURNEY
Discover the beauty of the Andes as you journey aboard this luxury train from Puno to Cusco. Let yourself be enchanted by some of South America’s most attractive scenery as you travel along one of the most beautiful train routes in the world.
INKATERRA RESERVA AMAZONICA
Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica is a gracious rainforest lodge, adjacent to the lush Tambopata National Reserve (Amazon). Remote and pristine, the area is known as the “Biodiversity Capital of Peru”, and awaits the opportunity for discovering an incredible variety of species — birds, mammals, reptiles, insects, trees, among others. We spend 3 nights at the lodge.