Tour Departs – 5 August 2018.
Tour Length – 25 Days.
The National Parks region of Western Canada and the USA offers some of the most spectacular scenery you will encounter anywhere in the world – magnificent snow-capped mountain peaks, lush green valleys far below, deep and wide canyons carved out millions of years ago, rugged and dramatic landscapes – not forgetting the variety of wildlife and flora that inhabit the region. Majestic, awe-inspiring, supernatural, unforgettable – some of the words that best describe the vistas that await you.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Vancouver, a wonderful city dominated by mountains and the sea
- Victoria, Vancouver Island, famous for its beautiful gardens and old-world charm
- Cruising by ferry between Vancouver, Victoria and Seattle
- Seattle, on Puget Sound, home to Starbucks and Boeing
- Glacier National Park, a wonderland of beauty and home to the “Going To The Sun” road
- Missoula Montana, the garden city in the heart of the Northern Rocky Mountains
- Grand Tetons National Park with 9 peaks over 12,000ft high
- Jackson Wyoming, where the gunslingers “shootout” every evening in the town square
- Yellowstone National Park, a pristine wilderness and wildlife refuge
- Salt Lake City Utah, located on the salt plains and headquarters for the Mormon Church
- Lake Powell on the Utah/Arizona border with spectacular desert scenery as a backdrop
- Bryce & Zion Canyons, dramatic pinnacles and spires
- Grand Canyon, one of the wonders of the world
- Las Vegas Nevada, the city in the desert that never sleeps
- Yosemite National Park, incredible glacial grandeur in the Sierra Nevadas
- San Francisco California, city on the bay, cable cars, Nob Hill, Fisherman’s Wharf