Tour Departs – 08 May 2021.
Tour Length – 23 Days
South Africa is a remarkable country and a wonderful holiday destination. It is a land of diversity with a varied and rich history, magnificent natural beauty, abundant wildlife and a unique spirit and energy that exudes from a true melting pot of cultures – it is without doubt a “Rainbow Nation”. South Africa is truly a country for all seasons with an extremely pleasant climate and daily sunshine hours among the highest in the world.
Zambia is our gateway to the magnificent Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the largest waterfall in the world, fed by the Zambezi River. Close by is Botswana and Chobe National Park, which offers one of the largest concentration of wildlife in Africa. The tour is full of highlights, with just so much to see and do!
- Johannesburg, our gateway into South Africa and its largest city
- Zambia – Victoria Falls, a natural wonder of the world, sunset Zambezi River cruise
- Botswana – Chobe National Park, a safari experience of a lifetime
- Kruger National Park, a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa home to “The Big Five” – Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Leopard and Buffalo
- Eswatini and Zululand where we take a step back into history to experience a taste of the Zulu customs
- Durban, the holidaymakers paradise on the Indian Ocean with its sub-tropical climate and carnival atmosphere
- The “Garden Route” tour between Port Elizabeth and Cape Town
- Oudtshoorn, centre for the Ostrich farming industry
- Cape Town, the “Mother City” of South Africa set against the magical backdrop of Table Mountain
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – the gardens are a must when visiting Capetown
- Cape Winelands Tour – vineyards, green valleys, Cape Dutch homesteads, beautifully preserved historic buildings, oak tree-lined avenues
- Cape Point Tour – the Atlantic Seaboard – Cape of Good Hope, rugged coastlines, beautiful gardens, quaint villages